Thursday 19 April 2018

Preparation for runner #48396

Well - have most of my stuff ready and packed for my weekend away.

I popped to see my buddy Julie for a bit of last minute massage work on my calves....booff!

Beautiful weather today but the thought of running 26.2 miles in it is not particulately appealing but hopefully the temp gauge will come down by Sunday.   Seriously, the weather has gone from the ridiculous to the sublime and it still would not surprise me if there was another ICE warning!

I was getting my daps out ready for the bag tonight and this little fella ran out over them...For many, this is enough to run, but I carefully removed the little lovely outside..at arms length with a slight shiver.


I cannot put into words how excited I am about limbering up and getting ready to finally put all the training into practice and get this challenge done.     Careful water intake will be essential along the route and running slower in the heat but I am READY!!   Lets DO THIS!!

I am #48396 should anyone wish to follow me on the Spectator app that you can download from the VLM website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment