Sunday 15 April 2018

Last Sunday training run

The last Sunday run before the big one has been completed....IN THE BLOODY RAIN!

It was positively tropical yesterday by comparison but such is life.

I had planned to go for a longer, 60 min run at a steady pace with some faster miles but on Friday, during the end of a morning run, I experienced a rather nasty pain at the bottom of my left shin.

Bloody typical that literally a week before the mega one, I might have the onset of a pain issue rather than a niggle/ache one.

Anyway, given the area a massage with my thumb tip (oouucch), slapped on my ice pack throughout the weekend and eaten a few Ibuprofen and it appears to have helped.   Fingers crossed its just a matter of REST REST REST this week before I head off to the Big Smoke. 



CANNOT WAIT ........its nearly here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment