Saturday 31 March 2018

Running number is through!

It's official!   My running number for London has been confirmed, along with the details of how to get to the ExCel in London and collect it.   After which,I pretty much have to guard the thing with my life, as it sounds like I will then feel like I have won the last GOLDEN TICKET....

A relatively easy week of runs - did an 10 km trail on Wednesday which I loved but two days later my little calf muscle on the left decided that it did not. 😟

I have rested it since and also massaged it with the odd squirt of gel, ice pack and a few ibuprofen tabs and it has improved to allow a gentle 4.5km run this afternoon.


Went for a lovely walk up towards the Darren yesterday instead of a run and met up with a few friends...

then spent the rest of the day finalising and baking the dough that had been proving since Thursday night.    Worth it though - the kitchen smelt divine.


Being the elite athlete I now am, I tested one with copious amounts of butter and in the evening, popped out to see friends and re-hydrate with Gin....    A good days work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment