Sunday 4 March 2018

Weekend of enforced rest!

I have almost come to terms with probably a sensible decision not to go out and do a long run in the slushy, icy snow today but have to admit that its making me feel very irritable.

I keep hoping that every time I look out of the window that the snow will have miraculously disappeared but to no avail...the road is still pants and the pavements even worse.

Also - following a day of sledging and trudging through snow yesterday, I am feeling quite tired and a bit tight in the lower back so I think I might as well concede defeat and do some home based yoga and strength/core on the floor sessions today :(

Here are some shots of the snow yesterday and the drifts in places were spectacular.





This is the drive up towards a farm by the Table Mountain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment