Monday 26 March 2018

A Good Friday before Good Friday!

Friday 23rd was a fab day of fundraising!

First off a cake and Easter egg raffle in work where BGCBC colleagues again donated their weekend pocket money, helping raise a total of £107.75.





Later that night, my dear friend Jan kindly hosted a Bingo night and between the "house" shouts, raffle prizes, homemade cards and sales of free range eggs, we managed to raise an additional £268 so a total of £375.75 raised on the day which has helped me get ever closer to the magical fundraising target of £2,000.

I have been humbled by the sheer generosity of those who have been able to contribute towards my funding target and can guarantee that every penny donated really does spur me on when the legs start their screaming! (usually around the 18 mile mark).

At last check - the total now stands at £1,702.73 :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment