Tuesday 9 January 2018

URRRGGHHH

It was a struggle to get out of bed this morning and leave my cwtchy bed, especially as the visibility was limited due to heavy mist/fog and the fact that it's still pitch black at 6am.

But needs must and I had to fit in a 40 min run before work today, as my priority tonight was making it to Book Club which meant no time to run once home.

Points of interest:

  • Some horses which did not really like my night light
  • A man out walking his dog with no torch but as least the dogs eyes are reflective
  • Some nasty hills
  • I attended Book Club and did not allow alcohol to pass my lips, which was harder than running up any bloody hills.

Rather a hilly 40 min figure of eight loop around Crick and the Dardy.   7km with elevation of 157m and average pace of 5.52/km.

I tried to keep a reasonable pace but in my head I was still in bed sleeping........

Image result for sleeping images


No comments:

Post a Comment