Tuesday 16 January 2018

Sneaky run whilst #2 at hockey training

After a worrying tight calf muscle developed like cramp whilst at work yesterday, I decided not to attend the usual club track training session last night and instead did a good 40 mins of stretching and yoga, followed by use of the trusty ice-pack.

All good today however so went out for a little 30 min session to kill time whilst waiting for one of my little cherubs at the hockey pitch.

But oh how I wish I had popped to the toilet before heading out as the joy of bringing the aforementioned cherubs into this world has seriously affected my not so trusty pelvic floor muscles and all I can say tonight is "TENA".    The peeing injustice of it all......

6.5km in a cold, damp environment.....and it wasn't just the weather.  😰




  

No comments:

Post a Comment