Wednesday 14 February 2018

Interval training has started!!

Ah - the joy of quick little runs whilst the sun starts to come up! 

It was a bit chilly this morning when I started out but once you get going, you have to keep moving to keep warm.



Also have a new pair of trainers that I am breaking in.  After a little research , I have decided to go back to Saucony as the New Balance Fresh Foam 1080's kept giving me blisters :( 

I loved my old Saucony Mirage 4's but they did away with them so I am now trying the  Triumph ISO 2......will keep you posted on how I get on over the next few weeks whilst the mileage starts increasing :)

I ended up having to go up 2 shoe sizes on the Triumph's as the shoe is more enclosed in the front but I definitely feel better in this shoe as the Fresh Foams were much wider in the front.  Will keep you posted on whether I have made the right choice......




No comments:

Post a Comment