Sunday 11 February 2018

Another busy run day - part 2

First off, Gwent League XB meet in Pontypool this afternoon.....my photo below sums up how I felt about leaving the house to embrace the infamous hills this course throws at you.


Team photo - Courtesy of Parc Bryn Bach Running Club photo experts!



Yes - the hill and my running position and expression says it all.... I am the follower in this photo btw and it took a downhill section to finally pass my marker!     Was really pleased with my run today though and all points counted towards the Ladies team staying our Division.

At the end of a the gruelling 5.64km hill workout, I then decided to do a 10km recovery run along the canal from Pontypool to Mamhilad.   I have never enjoyed a slow paced run along the flat so much in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment