Sunday 25 February 2018

Beautiful long morning run today

Thoroughly enjoyed my 17 mile training run today.   Here are some photos of my little jaunt which contained no nasty dogs this week!

Glangwryny with the Sugar loaf peeping out in the distance.

The shoes are still there albeit someone has kindly popped them under the box to keep them dry.  Strangely I noticed that there is a bucket inside full of water and weeds.

The Blorenge standing majestic in the background of Nevill Hall hospital.

Running over Llanfoist Bridge - so tempted to stop into the pub and re-hydrate with a G & T....

Beautiful view back towards the Sugar Loaf after taking an off road route up onto the Brecon and Monmouthshire Canal.

The Skirrid looking particularly stunning from a view in Llanfoist.

I was a little lonely on my solo run but found some friends to chat to.....

Just a little bit of "Culture on the Canal"   Blaenavaon World Heritage Site

Getting close to where I grew up and also one of my lovely sponsors.   Heron's Rest Marina 

Sunday Long Run day done xx

No comments:

Post a Comment